Return or exchange
Can I exchange and/or return the vehicle?
Yes, if you have purchased the vehicle through our webshop, you can return the vehicle within 14 days. However, the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery (See sales contract)
Can I use the vehicle during the trial period?
Yes, you may use the vehicle free of charge during the trial period for a maximum of one working day (eight hours).
How many hours you have used the vehicle is checked according to the hourly position, which is stated on the sales contract and/or the CMR which you received and signed upon delivery.
What happens if I have used the vehicle for more than eight hours and I want to return it?
If the vehicle is in the same condition as on delivery (see packing slip), it can still be returned.
However, we will have to charge extra for all hours above eight hours. The costs are € 17,50,- per hour.
For example, if you have used the vehicle for 16 hours, you will be charged €140.00 (8 x €17.50).- This amount will be settled against the purchase amount.
1. Complete the return form (companies) or the withdrawal form (private individuals) within 14 days of receipt.
2. You will be contacted to discuss the date of pick-up.
3. The vehicle shall be collected.
4. After we have received the vehicle and the vehicle is in the same condition as we delivered it to you, you will be refunded to your account within 14 days (usually within 3 days).
5. The return shipping costs are at your expense. These costs are equal to the transport costs charged for the delivery of the vehicle. The return costs will be deducted from the purchase amount.
6. You are not entitled to compensation for the full purchase amount if there are visible user traces and/or damage and/or missing accessories.
In this case, you will receive a partial fee which we will explain to you in advance